Monday, September 26, 2005

The blog that cried content

My apologies to the feeders out there who actually thought I was posting new content earlier this morning. Just me fiddling with the blog trying to figure out how to set up some categories. I think I got the jist of it!!

While I'm writing, Donnybrook did play a pretty darn good show this weekend with the McNulty School of Irish Dance at the Schauer Center for Performing Arts in Hartford, WI. It's a concert we put on combining some of Donnybrook's typical pub stuff, with a few things more suitable to the theatre setting, all intertwined with the McNulty dancers spinning and jumping around us. If Socknitter or anyone else sends any pictures of the event my way (hint, hint) I'll post 'em here.

We're doing another one of these this coming Saturday in Spencer, WI, if you happen to be in the area.

see ya soon,
-Andy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home